Thursday, September 24, 2009

An Outside Voice On Husker Red Zone Problems

Just for grins, I sent an e-mail to Chris Brown of the web site smartfootball.com and asked his opinion of the Huskers' offensive inability to score a TD last week against Virginia Tech. The guy has a great site and I'm sure he gets a go-zillion requests, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Darned if he didn't answer. Here's what he said:

"I didn't get to watch it (the game) so I can't speak to any specifics. VT does have a very good defense -- sometimes those things happen. I'll keep my eyes open for Nebraska later this season though."

That's a good enough perspective for me. I just hope that Miami doesn't slice & dice the V-Tech defense this week--although they might considering that our guys banged V-Tech around pretty good.

Go Big Red!!

The Old Husker Fan

No comments: